In your Program Review module, you have the ability to link source documentation into your narrative field.
- In edit mode of your requirement, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Document Directory, URL, or Planning Sources, shown in table formats.
- To add Document Directory Sources, see Referencing Document Directory Sources with Page Numbers
- To add URL Sources click "+ Add New Source" and provide the name of the URL and the external web link.
- To add Planning sources, see Linking Planning Sources into a Review Item
- First, you can either highlight text or place your cursor at the end of a sentence.
- Using the "Source Links" drop-down menu located in your formatting tool bar, choose the source you would like to reference from the list.
- If you place your cursor at the end of a sentence, the link will appear with the name of the document and page number (if there is a page referenced). If you had highlighted text and attached the link, the document will open by clicking on the text you selected.
See a demonstration of this process in our training video.