If your campus does not operate according to Fiscal Years, but rather by Academic Years, please contact your Consultant to make the changes. Please provide the start and end dates of the years; these years cannot overlap.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Contact Us