Our text boxes, throughout the Compliance Assist suite, are equipped with an Image Manager. To use the image manager, follow the simple steps below!
1. In edit mode of a text box, there will be an Image Manager icon in the text box that looks like this:
2. When you click on the icon, a new window will appear. This window is specifically for this text box’s images.
3. Click on the “+ Upload” button in the upper bar of the window.
4. You will be asked to browse your computer for the images you’d like in the text box. You can upload one or more at a time. Keep in mind the max file size and extensions allowed for the upload.
5. Once your images are chosen, click on the Upload button in the bottom-left of the browser window.
6. Your image(s) will now be loaded in the Manager window. Choose the image you’d like to import into your text box and click “Insert” in the bottom-right of the window.
7. Your image will be loaded in your text box. If you need to edit the size, right-click on the image and choose “Set Image Properties” to make the changes.