User passwords are not stored, in any way, with Campus Labs. If your Compliance Assist site is not authenticated, Site Administrators have the ability to reset user passwords if forgotten. To reset a password, follow the steps below!
- Go to the Options > Manage Site > Users page.
- In the “Password” column, click “Reset” next to the user you need to reset the password for.
- A new window will appear asking you to enter a new password twice; typically, the temporary password is something like, “password1” or “temp123.”
- Click the “User Must Change Password at Next Login” box, to ensure the user creates a more personal password upon their next login.
- Click the “Reset Password” button and close the window when finished.
*If you are a Site Administrator and have forgotten your password, contact Campus Support.