The Faculty Roster is generated via the Credentials module, which comes with the Anthology Accreditation. You must first have imported all of your faculty, credentials, and course information into the Credentials module before you can generate a faculty roster.
Some accrediting bodies, such as the SACS-COC, require that an institution submit a list of faculty members employed at the institution along with qualification information. The Credentials module in Compliance Assist can house this information, along with course assignments, to generate a four-column roster format for your accreditation reports. To generate this report, by Department or Discipline, follow the steps below.
*Note: You must be in Anthology Accreditation to generate the roster.
Creating the Roster (You must have Site Administrator access to do this.)
- Go to Accreditation > Options > Credentials Rosters.
- On this page, click “+ Add New Roster.”
- Name your Roster and note the date you created it in the “Date Completed” field.
- Choose whether or not to include Retired faculty in the roster.
- Choose the semesters, or terms, that you would like to include in the roster.
- Choose how you would like your courses listed in column two of the roster.
- Click the “View Examples” link to see how each listing appears.
Generating the Roster in an Accreditation Standard
- Once the roster is created, go to the standard of the accreditation report you would like to include it in. Click on Options > Edit Item.
- In edit mode, click on the tab, “Credentials,” that is located in the upper-right area (above the Save buttons).
- In this tab, check the box next to the roster(s) you would like to include and retitle if you’d like.
- The “Faculty Credentials Table” is a read-only faculty list from your Credentials module.
- The “Faculty Roster Form” is a four-column format (see above screenshot).
As the roster is displaying Credentials information, a user's account must have permissions in the Credentials Module before they can view a Faculty Roster that you have generated.