Uploading documents to the Document Directory is a very simple process. Just follow the steps below!
- Click the Document Directory Tab in your Accreditation Module
- Go to: Options > Mange Files
- From here, you can click “Add Folder” or “Upload File"
- If you add a folder, you can upload a file directly to this folder by selecting the name of the folder, and then choosing “Upload File to Selected Folder”
- Otherwise, if you would like a document in the general directory, click “Upload File” while the Document Directory section is selected.
- Name and/or browse and select the file from your computer. You can also click on “upload multiple files” in the paragraph at the top of the new window.
- If uploading multiple files and would like to upload more than five, click the “Add” button to add more browser lines.
- Click “Upload Files” when all files have been selected.
- Once the upload is complete, you will receive a "Success" message at the top of the window. If finished click “Close” or continue uploading files as needed.
After uploading the PDF to the Document Directory, you can reference it in the necessary standard(s) by following the steps in Referencing Document Directory Sources with Page Numbers.