Site Administrators can make changes to a Data Type Template that was built at an earlier time; just follow the steps below!
*Disclaimer: Be very careful if choosing to delete fields! Once a change is made in the template, it affects the template for ALL fiscal/academic years. If a field is deleted that contained information, even for one year within the site, that information will be lost.
- Go to the Administration tab.
- Go to the Data Types sub-tab.
- In the list of existing data type templates, click on the template that you would like to edit. The templates are organized by Plan.
- Make changes to the appropriate fields in the template, or add new templates if desired.
- For information the functionality of available fields, see Planning Template Fields.
- When finished, click the “Save and Close” button in the bottom-right of the window.