Faculty assignments to course sections are generally done through an import process with our central support team (see The Credentials Module). However, should you want to adjust this information manually, follow these steps!
- Go to the Courses tab.
- In the Sections sub-tab, you may search for the section by the Section CRN, Course Name, or by using the Filter options available. Please note that your Sections sub-tab may appear empty before you run the search. Additionally, note the Semester drop-down menu in the upper-right of the site (below the banner). Once found, open the section by clicking on the Section CRN in the first column.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- Click on Edit Assigned Faculty.
- Use the filtering features to find the faculty member you wish to assign to the section, or for the quickest approach you can click on the Search tab and search for the faculty member using their name.
- Once you have found the faculty member, click and drag their profile into the box under the Assigned Faculty heading.
- Note: You may assign multiple faculty to one section by following the steps above.
- *To delete a faculty member from the section, click on the faculty member's name in the Assigned Faculty box so it is shaded in dark gray; click the X.
- Click Save & Close.